Monday, April 25, 2011

Newport

My parents took the fam to Newport to celebrate my mom's big 50th! It was so fun and having ALL the cousins together was amazing/chaos. I loved every minute of it! We stayed in a house that was just steps from the beach. I took WAY too many pictures and had a really hard time narrowing it down. (This is a long post)

My mom opening her book that Amber worked so hard putting together(Letters and pictures from all of us...
Maddux whacking a mole...

LegoLand...We took our giant strollers all the way to the top, only to find out there was no way down but the way we came. My parents were so nice to push them ALL the way back down AGAINST traffic...





the beach...
walking with Bop Bop...


The boys, crab hunting...

Ferris Wheel at Spectrum...
Hot tub on the roof of the house...
Ferry ride on Balboa Island...
Easter Egg hunt on Easter Morning...
Thank you mom and dad for an amazing trip!! Love you!

No comments: