Thursday, August 23, 2007

I aint' gettin any smaller!!!

So, for two years I have been so excited for a cute little pregnant tummy! I hoped so bad that it would just poke out and be ever so cute! Of course in this dream, the rest of my body stayed the exact same size...no weight gain anywhere but just a bubbly tummy, right? WRONG!!!! Here is the progression of my ever growing belly, body and face! Many more weeks to come, of course!!
My belly at about 16 weeks. Just lookin' a little pudgy!

Here I am at about 20 weeks, still growing.....



KABLAM!!!Where did this thing come from? I seriously woke up one morning looking like I have a basketball under my shirt! (22 weeks) wow! And much to my dismay, everything else has NOT stayed the same size!

3 comments:

aubry startin said...

You're HOT!!! I love your growing belly. I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to hang out. You are always so fun to be with

Joseph, Erin, Sarah, 'Lil Joe and Muloki the Wonder Dog said...

WHAT EVER!! Truth be told, on my site, the belly shot is still slightly toward the camera, and it is not completely honest. There was another shot where I was turned all the way for the profile shot, and the belly looks WAY HUGE. I didn't want to post it...

There, confession said.
Erin

Sunny Jo said...

u are the CUTEST PREGNANT GIRL!! IM SO JEALOUS!! AND UR HAVING A BOY, HOW EXCITING!!