Monday, October 15, 2007

Brooklyn gets her ears pierced!

A week ago, I got to go with my sisters and mom and get Brooklyn's ears pierced! It was a moment to remember! She was so excited the whole day because she knew she was getting earings! She climbed into the seat, picked out her earings, and only started to get nervous when the lady put on her rubber gloves! She even let the put the piercing guns on each lobe and in went her pretty new flower earings. And then came the screams! Luckily they did both ears at the same time and before we knew it she was fine again. She looks sooo pretty!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Hi Tarah! Congrats on being pregnant! Man is it fun, and a ton of work. It is good to hear from you. I was thinking about you the other day, actually when my sister-in-law said that she is loving Arizona and I was wondering if you still lived there. . . funny! It's always nice to hear from you and to see your cute family.