Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Avon Lady...

Yes...I know it sounds a little funny, but I am now an Avon Lady (can I say Avon "girl" instead? "Lady" sounds so old!!") Anyway, if you need makeup, bubble bath, cheap jewelry, lotions, or other random stuff they sell these days...I'm your girl! I'm pretty excited about it but I need to find people who are interested! Let me know! And tomorrow I'm going to post a link to a website so you can order online if you want! So...that's my new adventure... Avon Girl!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So where you guys going on a cruise! LUCKY DUCKS!!!

Hansen Fam said...

I would love to get their catologues.

Matt and Jayna said...

haha, Avon lady. You are funny, Tarah. My mom always orders Avon and I have a lot of pretty rings from Avon. My mom gives them to us girls for holidays (Christmas, Easter) as extra gifts. They have great stuff and anything you would ever want. Good Luck! If I ever need anything I will definitely call you or order online!

ambercarlson said...

I would like to place an order of 1000 mascaras! They are TRULY the best! I have tried them all! A

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see what they have. Good luck!

Ash Trump said...

Hey Girl!!! I am so excited you came to look at our blog... I think Maddux is soooo cute!!! I am bummed that we did not get a chance to see each other before we left... life is just so crazy! We will have to do lunch when I come to visit ;o) Hope you guys are doing well... good luck with Avon you will be great!

Dana said...

Tarah-

I am so excited that I ran across your blog - Maddux is absolutely adorable. How is AZ treating you? Let's keep in touch. Our blog is rmoatsfam.blogspot.com

Love ya-
Dana Moats