Friday, February 15, 2008

Spin

One of the things that I have looked forward to most about being NOT pregnant is being able to run and go to spin class again. Stephanie and I have decided to help push each other along! We started going to the 5:45am class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have already needed some pushing! It is REALLY hard to get out of bed at 5 when you have been up 3 times in the night and it's dark and rainy outside. But...totally worth it when you are done and know you got an amazing workout! (Thank you Stephanie for motivating me this morning!) I am bound and determined to be in decent swimsuit condition before our family cruise in May (86 days)!!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so impressed with you girls.

Brandis said...

Want to run a 5K on March 1st? :)

Heidi said...

wow, I feel very lazy now!! Here it's been 10 weeks since my little guy made his appearance, and I have only made it to the gym three, yes that's right, THREE times. My excuse is that it's too freakin' cold to take him out in the snow to go to the gym. But I suppose if I had a cruise as motivation, I might just make it to the gym! Good luck with your working out, I hope you keep your motivation!!

The Huish House said...

DANG!

Matt and Jayna said...

Man, Tarah, you are crazy...but that's great that you are getting out and doing it! Better than me! What do you do with Maddux when you go? Do you just bring him?

Stephanie said...

I don't think I would have made it on Friday either if it weren't for you. I LOVE it though...excited for tomorrow.

Mark and Mel said...

Way to go, girl. I could never get up that early with a little one still waking up a few times a night! Hey what cruise are you guys going on? We are going on a cruise with my fam in May too!

Fife Family said...

Okay, that is just impressive. I wouldn't even TRY to do that because I know it wouldn't happen!