Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A few pictures...

I feel like my little guy is just growing so fast! He is getting so big and seems to be learning new things every day. It is impossible lately to get his hands out of his mouth. He even discovered the joy of sucking his thumb this week, much to my displeasure!!
Maddux and Aunt Jessica at Drew's softball game...if you look really closely at his shirt, it is SOAKED with drool! I have never seen a baby drool as much as he has these past couple of days! Poor little guy!!!

4 comments:

Meagan said...

The nice thing about thumb sucking is that they can't lose it! Hudson sucked 2 of his fingers for a while, and then just stopped all on his own. As for the drooling... could he be getting teeth already?!?

Stephanie said...

He is so photogenic! I especially love that second picture. We had fun with you two today!

Lauren said...

He is so BIG and so cute!

Ryan & Keri said...

Tarah, he's such a smiley baby and he's so beautiful!