Saturday, April 5, 2008

Toes!

Maddux discovered this past week that he has toes! He is always grabbing on to them and I just think it's the cutest thing. This picture was last night right before he went to bed. He is completely balanced on his bum with both feet up in the air! (Drew is holding his hand on his back.) Talented! :)
When Maddux woke up this morning, this is how I found him in his crib! Happy and holding his feet (The best part is that it was about 7.5 hours later! Yes...I got 7.5 straight hours of sleep TWICE this week! hallelujah!)

9 comments:

Matt and Jayna said...

Wow! That is great that you got 7 1/2 hours of sleep twice this week! I'm jealous! Emmalyn is pretty good though...I'm not complaining. That is so cute that he found his toes! Oh yeah, and I've been voting for him...

aubry startin said...

I love his trick, good job in the extra sleep, hopefully he keeps that up. It was fun seeing you and Steph at the hopital, Maddux looked so big and sturdy compared to little Grey.

theniufamily said...

I just cant get over how cute he is. I dont think I can ever get sick of seeing pictures of him!

tiffany garfield said...

You're sleeping more! That's awesome! And as always he is adorable and getting big!

Stephanie said...

I am so glad that Lucy has such a talented stud for a boyfriend. Love him!

Ryan & Keri said...

He's such a sweet and darling baby, Tarah! I love when they discover their feet and their tongues. (Then they get older and discover there are holes in their nose--yuck!)

Brandis said...

Maybe Maddux could have a talk with Kaida about sleeping for more than 2-3 hours at a time. I'd appreciate that. :) The picture where he's balancing & grabbing his toes reminds me of something we did in the yoga class I took when I was pregnant w/Ashtyn.

Camber Wilson said...

I can't believe how big Maddux is getting... What a cutie. I love his fuzzy hair :) Let me know how he does in the contest.

Anonymous said...

no need for a binky baby boy come suck me instead and you get a tasty treat as a bonus