Friday, July 24, 2009

Boston was in town this week and Maddux absolutely loved having his cousin to play with. We decided to hit up both Children's museums and see which we liked best. We went to Mesa's first...pretty much there were a few toys to play with and a lot of coloring to do. Not bad to get out of the heat and the kids had fun...
(this is my mom, enjoying the monster exhibit a bit too much) :) The next day we went to the Phoenix Children's museum I was skeptical because it's a farther drive and costs more money. Let me tell you... it was AMAZING!!!! Paisley and Lauren joined us and there was something for each of the kids! I LOVE LOVE LOVED it! I left with a Year Pass, so if anyone is ever up for going, call me! (Did I mention we loved it?)

6 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

I've heard of both of thoes places were fun! I need to get Amirra over there sometime. It looks like you guys had a blast!!! :)

Megan said...

ohh fun! we will go with you guys when we get back for sure!

Lauren said...

You posted that picture of Boston in the little house just for Amber huh? We had a lot of fun. We will go back too.

The Craigs said...

Thanks for sharing that lovely picture. The rest are pretty cute.

Theurer Family said...

I've been thinking about buying myself a year pass as well! I've only been once right when it opened, but I loved it too!

Hansen Fam said...

Yeah!! I am glad you bought a year pass. Now time to prove Drew wrong. I am probably out of commission to go right now but we should try heading out there in a few months. Glad you guys had fun!!