Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkins!

For family night tonight we went to pick out Pumpkins with Maddux. We went to a local pumpkin patch and he was ticked that he couldn't go in and play on all the rides, we were only getting pumpkins. Luckily, we ran into our friends the Startins and the Perkins there so he got distracted pretty quickly and stopped the tantrums!
I saw Maddux doing this...I laughed and pulled him out...
Turned my back again and then found him like this....
You've NEVER heard a man complain about something as much as my husband does when cleaning out a pumpkin....Our finished products...Also found out today that Maddux has a bad double ear infection AND a sinus infection. Poor kid. It's no wonder he has been so fussy lately! I don't blame him! We've now got antibiotics and will hopefully be his old self again very soon!

2 comments:

The Craigs said...

Drew you know you loved it! Keep the post coming.

theniufamily said...

Love the cute pumpkins. I am trying to convince Maikeli to carve pumpkins with me. it's not working. And I love the Evening in Excellence decor! Looks like it was fun!