Saturday, February 20, 2010

Carnival

Again...I forgot my camera! So, again...I have horrible camera pics.

We went to a little carnival around the corner today. Maddux had a blast and was a brave big kid! I loved watching his face glow with excitement!

Excitement not pictured:
*shooting the water gun to make a monkey climb a tree & winning a stuffed cow
*mommy popping a balloon to win a picture of spiderman
*daddy shooting baskets- no prize :)
*riding a little train around in circles about 50 times
*maddux peeing through undies and jeans
*hanging out with our awesome friends, The Startins
*getting in the car only seconds before the downpour started

3 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Fun!!! Was that the one in Bashas parking lot? Looks like Maddux had fun :0)

Katy, Bill and Easton said...

So fun! I am jealous of a carnival day! But not of wet pants(:

Elise said...

He is so cute! Looks like tons of fun! He is getting so big and he gets more handsome every day!! Love him!!