Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve....

We took the kids to Build-a-Bear and let Maddux build a Rudolph. We watched Rudolph and the Island of Misfit toys at least 81567354 times this Christmas Season. He LOVES "Reindeer Red Nose", as he calls him.



Dinner at Kasey and Joel's. This was Maddux's first present of Christmas. His face quickly went from this....To this.... when he realized it was pajamas and not clothes.

Here is our elf Doodle. Santa hid my stocking because the cute basket for my bike wouldn't' fit INSIDE of it.

Christmas Day....
All Maddux wanted for Christmas was a "Cool Blue Shoot Gun". Turns out his little hands have a hard time holding up his gun, so he traded for the smaller, yellow one Santa brought Daddy. Santa is so smart!
Reese's toy from Santa...
All I wanted for Christmas. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it...

Talking to Elder Ingram aka Uncle Bo...
Maddux was SHOWING Bo his cool toy over the phone...
On to my parent's house...
more toys...


Batman playing with his new tool set....
Our attempted sleepover in the tent next to the Christmas tree. Ended up in Maddux deciding he'd rather sleep in his own bed. But check out his cool new Batman sleeping bag!

Christmas was soooo fun this year. I absolutely loved it and I'm sad it's over. My kids were over-stimulated, under-rested, and big time spoiled but I wouldn't have changed it for anything!

No comments: