Monday, January 3, 2011

11 in '11

This year, instead of making a new years resolution, which I can never manage to keep up more than a few months, I decided to make a list of goals. Something about checking stuff off a list makes it so much easier for me to do!
11 goals to accomplish sometime, anytime, in 2011.

1- Run a 10K in 45 minutes
2- Read a book to my kids every day
3- Read the Book of Mormon
4- Complete a Ragnar
5- Be on time
6- Find 15 new healthy recipes to add to my mix
7- Read the Ensigns each month
8- Complete a triathlon
9- Go to the temple once a month
10- Make more $ than I did in 2010
11- Do a RAK everyday

1 comment:

theniufamily said...

Thats a great list. I think we could all do better with those things. Good for you! Oh and I loved the pictures of Maddux's birthday party. So cute!