Monday, May 7, 2012

Another Baby Bump

It took us 2.5 years to get pregnant with Maddux and a full 12 months to get pregnant with Reese. So when we finally decided we were ready for #3, we thought it was going to take a while. I didn't want it to, but I was prepared for the stress and agony of keeping First Response Pregnancy Tests in business for the next 12-24 months.  

I ran my marathon in January and then, in the beginning of March, on a random whim and with no symptoms I decided to take a test. I about died of shock when it came up positive! 

I am now 14 weeks and finally starting to feel better. I still have ZERO energy or motivation, but the nausea is finally starting to pass. I look tubby, not pregnant...so I'm not the biggest fan of this stage. All worth it though! Welcome baby #3 in the beginning of November!
Pat's Run at 12 Weeks
  
13 week ultrasound

2 comments:

Little Beachs said...

Ah!! So excited for you! Your kiddos are the cutest little things! Hope you get your energy back!!

Brittani said...

what the crap!?!?! I just saw you and I had no idea. h aha. that is so awesome. congrats! So excited for you guys!