Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Number One!!!

Last night Drew's softball team, The Bad News Beavers took first in their tournament. It was a ton of fun because all of us wives spend every Tuesday night out there at those softball fields. To see them win three games in a row was so great! It never fails that season after season after season, we seem to finish the tournament in third. They finally got what they deserved last night!

This picture is Joel (Drew's brother...also my sister's husband), Drew, and my dad... These are the stars! Good job guys!!!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

that is the funniest picture of rich! nice one

Matt and Jayna said...

Yay! My dad told me that they won the tournament! How exciting! I love the pictures of all the guys and how happy they look! Must have been a fun night!