Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Suns Game...

Thank you to Lauren and TJ for taking us to the Suns game last night. We had a blast! We started the night off sitting in some awesome seats close to the floor. Drew and I bought some NASTY $6 pizza, a $4 water bottle, and a $5 watered down lemonade. After choking down the pizza, Drew and TJ decided to go up to a suite where TJ had tickets. AMAZING! Free water bottles (yes, the same ones we had just paid $4 for!) delicious chicken, pasta, fruit, a dessert platter. It was so fun! The Suns "poned" (as Drew would say) The Grizzlies, I got to watch Jenny (the Phoenix Sun's Dancer from the Bachelor), and after leaving my phone in the suite, it was still there when we walked all the way back...it was an overall GREAT night!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so glad you guys came it was so much fun!

ambercarlson said...

Hey! I recognize that vest..Cute! Glad that you had fun! Lucky Duck! Love you! A