Monday, December 13, 2010

12k's of Christmas (or 6...)


My friend and I ran the 12k's of Christmas race here in Gilbert this weekend. We decided during the week before the race that we'd rather do the 6k...so we did! :)

I'm NOT a fast person and never have been, but I'm kinda proud of this race! I still have a LONG way to go...but I'm glad that these early mornings are starting to pay off!
I was the 8th female finisher and 4th in my division....26th overall (478 total runners).

It was a fun race and I've loved getting to know Alicia so well, we are run-aholics together. :)

my socks have snowflakes and a red bow in my hair. This is as Christmasy as I got, some people had full santa costumes on, bells, elf shoes, santa hats. wow!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is awesome! I am proud of you :)

Lauren said...

Skinny Minny. I hate you :p