Sunday, December 19, 2010

3rd Annual Sweater Palooza

Friday night we helped host our 3rd Annual Sweater Palooza. Unfortunately the Theurers had to miss the party, but if there is any excuse to miss it, having a baby is it!

Welcome Baby Boy Theurer!




white elephant gifts...people seem to get a more and more brave each year...


some of the yummy grub...
this pic is everyone being sad that Nate and Becca weren't there...We ate, had a white elephant gift exchange and then played Minute to Win it games. Seriously the highlight of the night for me!
I can't get the videos to upload here, but I did get them up on Facebook if you'd like to see us all humiliate ourselves! :)

1 comment:

Theurer Family said...

I love the pics! I'm sad that I missed out on the all the fun, but I'm glad the tradition lives on. I'm already looking forward to next year! :)