Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1 of a Zillion Reasons I LOVE my son...

Monday morning Maddux and I had a "cleaning/dance party" together. I blasted some awesome dance music and we danced and picked up toys for about 15 minutes. It was a total hit and we actually got a lot done together!About 10 hours later, it was bedtime and I insisted that Maddux clean up his play area before bed. We went in to pick up and at a closer look, I noticed his "mess" (above) was actually this...

A pile of Lions and a pile of Tigers...
Bugs...Not just dinosaurs, but all of his Brachiosaurases...

Anyway, there were like 10 different piles of animals. He had been sorting for an hour or two. I was pretty impressed!


I let him keep his hard work out and they are still strewn all over the floor in my entry. :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

OMG.

Brandis said...

That is the work of a boy genius. I love it. :)

tiffany garfield photography said...

haha such a smart kid! :)

Kasey said...

I freaking love him. He is so so cute! And so smart!!