Monday, April 25, 2011

Pat's Run

This is a proud mom moment....
My boy ran his first race! It was 0.42 miles .I am such a sap and I got so choked up running behind him. I took 3 videos and I have no idea how to turn them, so I chose one, but apoligize for having to watch him run sideways. My favorite part of this one is how he runs out of his way to the left to kick an orange peel. :) SOOO Maddux...

chillaxing before the race...
Before running with Maddux I ran the 4.2 mile race with my friends, sister, and mom and dad. It was SO fun! I absolutely LOVE this race. My goal was to finish faster than my best time (33:12) I finished in 33:46, so I was happy enough! I was mostly so proud of my mom and dad for running it and doing awesome and SUPER pumped to have my cute boy running!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is awesome Maddux did that. How cute. I get choked up watching friends and family race. I can only imagine how much more emotional it would be to see your child in their first race. Way to go Maddux! And way to run chica. You are awesome!