Wednesday, May 4, 2011

one



My baby girl is one! I can NOT believe it!
She started out her bday by waking up at 4:30am to play for a couple of hours. She must have been REALLY excited. ;)

We threw her a balloon themed party last night and I think she loved it!

the set up...
instantly her favorite new toy...
this girl got spoiled! She has had to fight off her big brother from all her new toys!
Sweet big brother giving her a spontaneous hug...She didn't mess around with her cake..


she shared with Daddy..

She had her 1 year appointment today and these are her stats:
Weight: 19 lbs, 7 ounces- 25%
Height: 30.25"- 80%
Head: 18"- 70%

Reese...

**takes a few steps before she decides to sit down and crawl, but I know she could keep going if she was brave enough.
**loves to blow kisses.
**dances EVERY time she hears music.
**loves to call Daddy on the phone, or anything that she can pretend is a phone.
**eats anything and everything she can get her hands on.
**gets really shy when strangers talk to her

5 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

She is seriously one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen!! Happy Birthday Reese!!

Marisa and Rob said...

What a FUN birthday party! I love the theme! Happy Birthday to Reese! :D

Brandis said...

Cute party! She is such a little dolly! :) I love the pants she's wearing too. So cute! :)

Kasey said...

I love my reesey bug! I can't believe shes one already!!!! And... I can't believe she weighs one more lb than Vander.... WOW.... hahahah

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!! yu are going to taste sweeeeeeet very soon